SKY - My Escape from Reality

 ''SKY - My Escape from Reality''



The image that we capture through our camera lens does no justice to the thing we see and feel while looking at the SKY. It gives you the immense pleasure of how the world is and what beauty it has in it. The way you look at the clouds and see the changing colors of the sky during the Sunrise and the Sunset; making them the most amazing time of the day because when the sun rises it has a different shade and when the sun sets it has a different shade. Nature does surprise us with its amazing beauty.

While learning about the different shades of sunsets and sunrise, I came across the word ''OPACAROPHILE'' remembering that I'm OPACAROPHILE. It gives me an escape from reality, where all the time things are not good, but while looking at the sky it makes me believe that everything is gonna OKAY for the moment, and hence, I escape from the reality. The relation that I've had with such mornings and evenings is during the lockdown period due to COVID - 19 Lockdown. Times were really difficult for each and everyone and things didn't seem positive and lots of negativity was spread with the virus. I found that ''optimism'' in the sky finding hope and a ray of a belief that things will go back to normal as they used to be.



The sky is serene and makes you forget all the negative things running in your mind. As it is said that there is always a bright morning after a dark night, It made sense to me and I started believing in the same.




Nothing stays permanent, not even the people in your lives nor the feelings you have attached to them. Everything is temporary. 


''Believe in the reality and move on''




Comments

Popular Posts